The Covid Challenge
1. Only games played on during the week to be counted. (Commencing on Monday 13th of April and ceasing on 29th of May). Games should be played on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday if possible. Maximum three games per week.
2. All games are Stableford
3. Must be played in a group of 2. (Playing partner does not have to be a vet)
4. Minimum of 8 games to be played.
5. Scores to be be entered via JotForm (https://form.jotform.co/200996781866877), SMS'd to Captain Philip or emailed to MtCoolumVets@gmail.com. after each round. You must have paid up first, don't send in a good score if you haven't paid, it won't be counted. JotForm is preferred, less work for us.
6. Cost is $10 one off payment. All funds to be returned in prizes which are to be determined by number of entrants. Pay by direct credit to the Vets Bank Account
BSB: 484 799
Acc No: 000242551
Name: Mt Coolum vets
Don’t forget to put your name in as a reference.
7. Your daily handicap will be based on handicap from the White Tees, you can elect to play off the Blue Tee but handicap is for White Tee. Exception here is Thursday, if you play in the Thursday blue tee comp, use the competition handicap.
8. Spouse/Partner of Vet is eligible to enter.
9. It's an honour system, we trust you.